Who we are
School Emphasis is an on the net publication from Magna Publications. Since 1972, the increased education group has turned to Magna for its timely, superior-quality items and services. The company is based mostly in Madison, Wis. For a lot more information, take a look at www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
College Concentrate functions impressive methods, greatest tactics, and contemporary views for generating a better mastering environment. Quick and to the issue, our emphasis is on the practical, somewhat than the theoretical. Of course, we’re fascinated in why a approach performs, but we’re even extra intrigued in how it will work and how others can adapt and employ your strategies in their classes.
What we’re on the lookout for
You should ship us your best tactics about course structure, lively learning, class participation, assignments and actions, on the web educating, range and inclusion, grading and feedback, instructing with technology, and other matters of interest to today’s faculty faculty. Submissions should be roughly 900 to 1,300 words and phrases in length, not counting references.
- Submissions should really consist of no much more than 25% theoretical information the rest must be functional information for academics to use.
- Thanks to the nature of on the internet newsletters, authors are encouraged to undertake a a lot more practical and casual tone than is predicted in tutorial journals.
- Content articles ought to not have been registered for copyright or posted somewhere else (possibly on paper or electronically) prior to publication right here.
- When citing sources, you should use intext citations and a reference list (Chicago Model, desired). No footnotes or numbered endnotes should be employed.
- The assessment method usually takes 5-6 weeks. Remember to be individual.
The moment you have penned your write-up, make sure you send out it as a Term doc to our editorial staff: [email protected]
Remember to include things like a quick bio (not your full CV) with your submission.
We glance forward to getting your submission and listening to what you have to share with fellow educators!